Why the PTO?
The purpose of the PTO:
- To help school parents, faculty, and students acquire a profound appreciation of the ideals of Catholic education.
- To exist as a forum to address issues and concerns facing our school parents, faculty, and students.
- To encourage and to promote a sense of community.
- To communicate information from organizations within the school to the parents and faculty of the school.
- To assist in enhancing the quality of education.
- To assist in keeping the cost of tuition affordable.
- To assist in supporting the Holy Spirit Regional Catholic School Foundation.
All parents of Holy Spirit Regional Catholic School students are urged to show support for the school by becoming a member of the PTO. Parents should make an effort to attend the meetings and support the organization and its efforts. A minimum of four general membership meetings are held each year. Watch the newsletter for dates.
The standing PTO committees include Room Parent Coordinator, Recycling, On-going projects, Carnival, and the BASH. The BASH, which stands for Building an Academic and Spiritual Heritage, is the PTO’s single fundraiser.
The many volunteers of our PTO make our school and school community the best in town!
Contact your PTO board member via email: email@example.com
Please include board member name or board position in subject line to whom you are addressing.
Ready to Join?
Want to get involved? There are many ways to delve into the PTO! Here's just a few:
- Room Parent
- BASH Parent
- Teacher Appreciation
- the Carnival
- Spaghetti Dinner
The By Laws of Holy Spirit's PTO may be found by clinking here.